Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hound's Skill - Synergized Prospectus

.LeiA._

Question

The Hound's skill, Synergized Prospectus. is it intended to hurt the Hound itself and its owner? Whenever it casts that skill, it always damages me and itself, heck sometimes it died because of it. If it's intended then I'm sure this is one of dumbest skill for the Hound. 

It's pretty bad on narrow areas, such as Kuva Fortress, I'm using Loki with full Invisibility, no one shooting me or even the Hound. But when the Hound using that skill, it damages my Loki until I reached 2 Health and kills itself, haven't tried it on other areas.

2 answers to this question

How has this not been addressed yet? This is a glaring, obvious bug. Electric proc absolutely DESTROYS robotics like the hound and wipes most frames in seconds. This mod is pretty much completely unusable as is. Killed multiple times in the same mission, immediately unequipped afterward.

I've submitted so many bug reports for obvious bugs that just don't ever get addressed... I know they're busy with the New War but this has got to be like a one-line change in the code somewhere...

Archived