Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game data corrupted error 2002-4373

(NSW)Slammish

Game threw multiple errors this morning. Just got done power cycling the switch, error checking the game files, and redownloading after an error was found. 90 minute download :shrug:

It finished reinstalling and... Boom. Same error. Game gets to initial loading / build notes splash screen and then errors out.

Anyone else?

Edit: I did it all again and there's a new error: 2002-2046

Can devs update the installer so people don't have to download an update as soon as they install it? 

• 2 months later...

Hey, I have the same problem with my version of the game since January 2020. I tried removing and changing my SD card, changing my internet settings, downloading with another internet connection, rebooting my Switch, nothing worked. But, yesterday it worked just fine, the last update (with file compression changes) helped to get rid of the problem... Until another update came.

Now, the game still crashes, and when it doesn't it says something like "some elements of the update couldn't be downloaded from our servers". It's been almost two years and I miss the game so much, please someone find something to do to fix my version, I'm begging you..

To make things clear (for my case),

SD card is not the problem here. DNS settings have already been changed multiple times. Rooter and Modem are the same piece. Restarting my Switch or Internet doesn't work. Resetting entirely my Switch doesn't work. Deleting and downloading the game again and again doesn't work.

Archived