Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heavy Impact Mod

AFluffyRageBear

Hello everyone,

I just installed the Heavy Impact mod on my Rhino and while the animation is cool(only wished it used Warframe energy color) I was very disappointed by the lack of sound. I mean Heavy Impact suggest something heavy hits the ground... but at the moment it is as if your warframe touches the ground like a feather and produces a shock wave. I think this mod should have a sound like Rhino's Rhino Stomp, A nice low-bass rumble!

Tell me your opinion Tenno! And DE of course.

Agreed about the sound, it looks somewhat off having this huge blast of blue energy and it's just completely silent.

Then again, Heavy Impact would need some rework anyways, as it's just a waste of mod slots so far.

My Heavy Impact is actually louder than my Rhino Stomp. One trick to remember with it is that it deals damage based on time spent off the ground, not necessarily jumping, meaning that to get the most damage, what I usually do is run up a wall, slide almost to the ground then dismount from the wall, dealing upwards of 12k damage in what I estimate to be 25+ in-game meters.

My Heavy Impact is actually louder than my Rhino Stomp. One trick to remember with it is that it deals damage based on time spent off the ground, not necessarily jumping, meaning that to get the most damage, what I usually do is run up a wall, slide almost to the ground then dismount from the wall, dealing upwards of 12k damage in what I estimate to be 25+ in-game meters.

Whoa, what? This is news to me.

I thought it did the same damage no matter how you land? It's been pretty stable for me, IIRC.

This changes everything I knew about the mod. I thought only Excal could use it reliably.

Just tried that and it is glorious.

This even works without the mod installed. It may be a secret bug or whatever. Timing is gold here.