Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Meet The Elder - Another Berserker Idea

Skynin

Elder is designed for long battles.
His unique system allows to warframe resume reserves of vital energy right on the battlefield, converting the generated heat, kinetic and mental energy.
He also receives power from the blood of vanquished enemies.

Master of this frame is experiencing significant changes. His mind becomes less stable, body begins to crave more blood.
All this makes the Elder even more greater threat to all of our enemies.

3DGYwVNQd-0.jpg

1. Rough Leap:

Berserker leaps to the selected point, сausing destructive seismic wave. Enemies within range of this wave are knocked down and stunned for a short period of time. Also affecting enemies on its path.
+AoE and stun duration with each stack of Odium.

2. Heat discharge:

Berserker releases the stored thermal energy from the chest of his suit, burning enemies in front of him (the cone AoE).
Deals damage and burns up enemy's armor (armor debuff).
+AoE and armor debuff % with each stack of Odium.

Not just fire, but liquid fury.

3. Insanity:

Having overcome the psychological threshold, Berserker goes beyond the physical limitations.
Combat claws are activated (characteristics and animation (fast/average/slow) depends on the currently equipped melee weapon (stats and weapon type)).
While ability is active, he can fight only in melee combat. A certain percentage of damage dealt is converts into energy for armor reinforcing and restores stamina. Each kill grants a stack of Odium (up to 5).

4. Atrocity:

Filled with energy, Berserker unleashes deafening shout which is inspiring allies. Their resistance to all types of damage, stun and knockdown greatly increased.

The opponents are focusing their attention on the Berserker, which has become a major threat to them. All enemies within range of ability rushing to the Berserker.
Receiving damage from raging Berserker causing enemies lose morale - their attack speed and damage are reduced more and more with the
Atrocity duration
At the end of this ability Berserker gets maximum stacks of Odium.

Sorry if something here written incorrectly, english is not my native language.

I hope you enjoyed it!
Edited by Skynin

I'm not sure if you're aware, but there is already a Berserker warframe in the works, a female, if you check out one of the previous livestreasm you can even see the working concept art for her.

I know. Just want to see more bulky warframes in this game. Also, didn't saw any info about her abilities.

This is just my vision... kinda.

well...we have Rhino already. he's kinda bulky. But I know what you mean. This idea, here is along the same lines as that of the Berserker that's coming out as her abilities were shown to the design council though they are subject to change. I like your effort though and that concept art is not bad at all. the general form of the art seems similar to Rhino though.

But i'd like to throw you an idea. a Vampire warframe.

you can look up art of vlad the impaler who is also known by another name; Dracula.

Edited by kalikilic

well...we have Rhino already. he's kinda bulky. But I know what you mean. This idea, here is along the same lines as that of the Berserker that's coming out as her abilities were shown to the design council though they are subject to change. I like your effort though and that concept art is not bad at all. the general form of the art seems similar to Rhino though.

But i'd like to throw you an idea. a Vampire warframe.

you can look up art of vlad the impaler who is also known by another name; Dracula.

I have a lot of ideas, but have no time to do something with them.

With this one i was trying to create synergy between his abilities. Elder is really so similar to Berserker of DE?

• 2 months later...

Too many Bulky frames for a NINJA game isn't too good of an idea.

I agree.  Lets get rid of the ones that split atoms, summon fireballs, and quake the earth too! And make sure to remove the flamethrowers, rocket launchers, and machine guns!

/sarcasm

We've progressed far past the extremely acute definition of 'ninja' at this point, don't you think?

• 3 weeks later...