Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You De Day (Dont Let Them Find Out About This)

OutIavv

Hey Tenno,

I am OutIavvs and i thought that after DE gave us the "swag" we should have an appreciation day for them. Yea yea i know everyone didnt get "swag" but still i think we should give them thanks for everything they have done so far; all the updates that made people still want to play this game (solo or with friends/clanmates), sweet events that would have taken forever to plan out, and most importantly Steve's pink shorts (jk). Anyway i think that on the weekend of the 16th and 17th or November we take pictures of anything and everything Warframe from "swag" to pink shorts to making videos or anything you can think of and put them on a big general discussion post so everyone can see. This is a new year for Warframe, lets congratulate DE on how well they did and thank them for everything.

~OutIavvs

Edit: If you can please tell people that stream Warframe or big clans or youtubers. Makes this viral for all players and try to keep this from DE until the 16th.

Edited by OutIavv

I'll be the first to play Devil's advocate here, but they haven't gotten everything right yet, far from it really. And while no one is perfect and no game is without a few minor problems, warframe continually suffers from some serious issues. I'm not talking about the occasional chat failure or the situational getting stuck in walls, I'm referring to big problems that affect many different players chronically, such as the current Blackscreen issue or all of the many bugs associated with the release of U10. Now I don't want to sound like I'm being ungrateful or bashing DE, I truly love the game, as attested by my 260 in-mission time (300+ steam time) and I'm thankful that they frequently provide us players with new events and content. For that I thank them. But I also don't want to thank them so much as to condone what I see as a lack of adequate review and testing before content/events are added. 

So, DE, thank you, truly, for a wonderful game, your revolutionary inclusion of the community, and ingenuity and time put into the constant events/contest/updates you provide us. I've loved (almost) every minute of it. But, as you and much of the community already realizes, this game has a long way to go, and I thank you, and the community, for standing by the issues when they arrive and working to fix them (usually) in a timely manner. 

thanks for the input guys! ik they havnt gotten everything right so far but they have done a great job at keeping everyone playing and most players happy even with the occasional bug. anyone that reads this please tell your friends, ur guildies, and anyone that plays Warframe to support this idea  

I agree with this not because they are giving us stuff, but from the hard work they have done to try and make it the best gaming experience for players they can. The amount of times they've worked overtime for us is insane. Its the least we could do to do something to just thank them for that hard work, even if there are a few problems, they still followed through

• 2 weeks later...