Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframes Start Missions at Incorrect Levels

Paarlah

I've recently started noticing that my warframes will start missions WELL below what it's actual level is at, for example:  If I have a level 7 warframe, they start at level 1 and if I have a level 25 warframe they'll start the mission at level 13.  So far it doesn't seem to be any consistency as to link the incidents together (that I've noticed) but it is happening frequently enough that it really is starting to become quite annoying because I have to abort and restart the mission so that my warframe is back at the correct level plus it is happening for me at least every 3rd mission.  Even when extracting it still treats it like it's still at that level when showing affinity gained but once I'm back in my orbiter it'll be back to normal.  I have only noticed this with the warframes, none of my guns, melee weapons, or companions seem to be having this issue.

Just started another mission.  My Warframe Mesa and Vasca Kavat were both just forma'd and set back down to unranked, I was doing a spy railjack mission on pluto and as soon as it started it said that both my warframe and companion were at max rank (30) but was still gaining exp and ranking up like it was still at unranked and I have access to all of mesa's powers still.  Even when I rank up the number just stays at 30 and keeps saying I ranked up to level 30 each rank up.  I've also noticed that it will stay that way when getting back to the dojo and sometimes even when I get back to my orbiter.

Archived