Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lost syndicate rank possibly because of opposing faction crew mate.

IDzer0

Hi!

Recently I've been playing some missions with newly acquired Nidus Prime without any Syndicate Sigil equipped at all. I remember using Elite Lokan Crew Member (no Sigil as well). Then ran some Plague Star bounties with Wisp (mostly as client). To my surprise when I checked my syndicates, Hexis and Suda dropped from from rank 5 to rank 4.

Date: 11th Sep / 12th Sep. Cannot provide the exact time frames, but I played few sessions between 3pm to 3am CET.

Possible scenarios:

1. Nidus Prime (no sigil) + :loka:Rhyllgende - Elite Lokan Crew Member (no sigil):
    1. 2 Solo runs, not sure if used Rhyllgende.
    2. Few squad runs some might been as a host and some as client.
    3. Most likely the culprit!
  2. Wisp (Truth Sigil :hexis:) + :loka:Rhyllgende - Elite Lokan Crew Member (no sigil): 
    1. Few runs as client.
    2. Another few runs as host.
    3. Long runs with break in pattern 3 bounties consecutively -> Cetus -> rinse and repeat.
    4. Less likely the culprit.

My thesis:

During Scenario 1 my standing dropped causing demotion to rank 4, while scenario 2 (wearing :hexis: Truth Sigil) allowed me to regain standing towards both Hexis and Suda syndicates.

Thank you!

It happened again today.

Date: 12th of September

Time: Between 7 pm and 9 pm CET

Bounty: Plague Star

Duration: 10 runs (~1h 30min)

Connection: Client

Noticeable loadout:

Wisp ( :hexis:Truth Sigil) + On Call Elite Crew Member from :loka:New Loka (this time with :hexis:Truth Sigil).

Below is a screenshot of my current syndicate standing - taken ~9:15 pm CET, posted on Warframe discord in gameplay-discussion: Link to post.

unknown.png

I too recently had a similar situation resulting in massive syndicate losses that were disproportionate to "gained" standing and went well pasting what I assumed was the standing daily limits, specifically in plague star event mission.

unknown.png 
 I went on to test this further.

In my tests with my friend, we found that using your own allied crewmembers oncall with a syndicate you are allied with did not produce more/beyond cap standing but when my friend used his crewmember from perin, i continued to lose more standing from suda without gaining anything, so it seems to not have a cap on negative standing loss, but a cap on standing gained....but this is limited testing data and only got it to work 1/3 attempts in plaguestar specifically, 
we'll try some other areas as well, so im not sure EXACTLY whats causing it, but hopefully devs can look into that since a way to drain others standing on synidicate  is pretty terrifying, accidental or not

but i was also at cap for the day , while he was not, so not sure if that also plays a definitive  role in gaining/losing

also no cap limit on losses, with hard cap on gains would explain my disproportionate gains to losses, with the negative on steel almost 3x of perin/loka "gained" even though when i went to orbiter, those two were still at 0 standing at -2rank

since it should have been equal ratios Loka to steel gains versus losses

here is the Post Testing Results
unknown.png

The main notable possibilities that occurred in both instances i can state are 
-using a necramech-bonewidow (no sigils)
-The Obvious enemy syndicate unit by another player (in this case new loka Elite Crew member)
-Missions on the Plague star event (have not seen nor tested in regular missions at the time of this posting)
-Running as Client
-Using Steel's unyielding sigil
-Occurred at about 1-4pm EST (for the inital incident and the test groups)
-Consecutive Bounties in Plague Star by restarting at the Main Campsite just outside the gates instead of reentering the city of Cetus

**my theory is that the positive standing is following the regular rules and adhering to the cap daily limits, while the negative is not possibly due to the infinite daily gains of plaguestar event standing.

update!
I came back well after the standing reset time and only completed one mission of an invasion (corpus V infested for mutalist SaladV node- assasination) 

and I'm now getting more negative standing??? but now negative in the syndicates i should have 0 in.
im very confused and have not seen this before.

I'm going to go into a long survival and take a Steel Meridian elite crew member in there and see what happens...I'll report after.
unknown.png

7 hours ago, Z--N said:

update!
I came back well after the standing reset time and only completed one mission of an invasion (corpus V infested for mutalist SaladV node- assasination) 

and I'm now getting more negative standing??? but now negative in the syndicates i should have 0 in.
im very confused and have not seen this before.

I'm going to go into a long survival and take a Steel Meridian elite crew member in there and see what happens...I'll report after.
unknown.png

I think getting further negative standing in enemy syndicates is normal, therefore it should go straight to -44k soon.

Uncapped negative standing in allied syndicates is a lot more terrifying! Thanks for letting me know.

Archived