Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lephantis Steel Path boss invincible bug

ItsBubben

I'm currently experiencing a bug in steel path.  I'm trying to get to Terrorem on Deimos to farm for Mutagen Samples but I need to assassinate Lephantis on Magnacidium to unlock it.

I can't defeat the boss because it's unkillable and I've tried killing it 4 times already on different days and conditions but still bugged.

This is a video more clearly show my issue and if you read the videos description, it will better issue in a bit more detail 

Sucks because I'm running out of days on my resource booster before I can even farm Mutagen Samples :(

• 9 months later...

I believe that shooting the body after blowing up all the heads is enough to make it dead, despite having a grey health bar.

Its a step that doesn't exist in normal mode. Might be a bug, but its an interesting feature to be had that gets really hidden by the health bar color changing to grey.

Also, this isn't something people usually notice. They either avoid Lephantis like the plague or eat it up with Grendel to bypass the whole fight.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2022-07-03 at 12:43 AM, Uhkretor said:

I believe that shooting the body after blowing up all the heads is enough to make it dead, despite having a grey health bar.

Its a step that doesn't exist in normal mode. Might be a bug, but its an interesting feature to be had that gets really hidden by the health bar color changing to grey.

Also, this isn't something people usually notice. They either avoid Lephantis like the plague or eat it up with Grendel to bypass the whole fight.

hard to avoid it since I needed to complete the node to get the Steel Path node mastery xp

Archived