Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual stance mode melee weapons feedback

(XBOX)EternalDrk Mako

this is a feedback in regards to what could be a better QOL feature for dual melee stance weapons, example being the dark split sword.

when this was introduced  I thought more of this type would be on the way given its possible uses and adaptability , which it hasn't  and left in a set and forget sort of state 
so instead of a single melee stance slot  i would suggest two  (one of each "type") could be placed either overlapped or in a stage 1 & 2 slots side by side , similar to aura and exilus slots 

Spoiler

See the source imageSee the source image

now this would be specific to dual stance weapons, and with a toggle in mission to switch modes between stances (changing weapon form) 

we already have primary and secondary alt mode/form weapons for projectiles that exist in game and have on the fly combat use , so i thought why not dual stance melee. This would simply be allowing dual stance melees a similar capabilities , which I think would allow for more varied builds 

As a example say your using the dark split sword in combat as a dual blade, hacking and slashing the cannon fodder units,  you then parkour and mode change to the heavy blade to do a attack against a bigger unit thats more of a bullet sponge, to then split it back to dual blades to go back to the fodder grind 

this would be both aesthetic and combat use as players could adapt their weapon to better fit combat conditions of use as they become present  

another benefit to this could be the expansion of this melee type to include a variety of weapon type combos 

gunblade + nikana, or whip + single sword , or dual daggers + hammers , the possibilities are very promising 

this is simply a feature suggestion, perhaps people wont like it or will i cannot say. simply voicing a personal thought in regards to what seems to be a fun possibility 

best regards 

Archived