Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"ghost" Bug/glitch

WarGrylls

I seem to be sometimes joining missions/conclaves and will suddenly, or from the start, be unable to access doors, grab pickups and orbs, deal damage to players/enemies around me, revive players, switch to my sidearm from my primary, be damaged from hazards, place keys into an Orokin Vault, mark waypoints... it is like the game will not recognize my current position but WILL recognize where I changed into a ghost. I can still get hurt by what/whoever can see where I became a ghost and hit/shoot my body down. This has also happened to a clanmate of mine last night in a survival mission on Apollodorous, Mercury couldn't do the same things i couldn't from past runs as well.

Q1: Since I am not the only player suffering from chance moments like this, has anyone else been affected by this 'ghost' bug/glitch?

Q2: DE, is anything in development at the moment that can fix this, or do we have to wait until Wednesday?

I get this about 30% of my runs, from what I can tell its caused by the host lagging out and due to their ISP not having enough DNS servers the host migration queue isn't sent to your client, so you get stuck in limbo, no longer sending packets but still receiving them. This i smost lieky due to teh host using comcast or some other sub-par ISP.

Also as other had tihs problem, can hardly get any mats i need and it really sucks when tryin to get past any part when your stuck in the room having to wait for other ppl to run there or a mob to run through the door for you. Wonder when this will be fixed