The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Purchased boosters not counting down correctly

(XBOX)N1ghtSt6lker0

Ok so I bought 3 7day boosters at the same time. a resource booster, resource drop chance booster and a credit booster.

it's now been a few days since I bought them and I just happened to look and noticed. That although all three were bought as simultaneously as possible in other words one after the other.

for some reason one is expiring in 3 days and 6 hours another is expiring in 3 days and 0 hours and another is expiring in 2 days and 11 hours.

Normally I would be like who cares except I had to buy these with platinum which costs money. It's bad enough I lose a guaranteed 6-12 hours a day of the boosters anyway since a guy has to sleep, eat and work. So the least they could do is accurately track time. 

Idk if maybe this is an issue caused by the daily reset or whatever. But if that's the case that's just stupid the booster should  start counting down from the time that I bought it regardless of the daily reset or when midnight is or anything like that.

So in other words if I buy it at 11:59 p.m. on Monday in one minute I shouldn't lose an entire day off of it if that's the case. it should literally countdown from 11:59 p.m. on the date of purchase to 11:59 pm 7 days from that exact moment of purchase.

I've always felt like there was something off with the boosters and that they probably didn't accurately track time or were counting time just slightly faster than time actually goes because I bought 30-day boosters before and had them somehow expire before the month I bought them in ended and yes I know some months have 31 days but it was normally three or four days into the month when I bought it.

It's just a little off putting and should probably be looked into.

I am playing on a Xbox series S and occasionally a one x. My gamertag is the same as my alias here.

Hello Tenno!

Please remember that you could have gotten additional boosters from daily login or in game events. That may be the cause of duration differences between boosters. Daily login does not have effect on boosters, they are based on timer.

Have a nice day Tenno!

• 4 weeks later...
On 2021-10-07 at 4:34 AM, (PSN)NAJNIR said:

Hello Tenno!

Please remember that you could have gotten additional boosters from daily login or in game events. That may be the cause of duration differences between boosters. Daily login does not have effect on boosters, they are based on timer.

Have a nice day Tenno!

I considered this and it would be valid. However I track my daily login rewards and did not receive boosters prior to making this post. My daily logins were actually tellurium, orokin cells and morphics the three days prior to my making this thread. Since I knew this would be the first response I received. However I was just putting it out there to be looked into I did not expect a solution.

Archived