Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Foundry Sound Loops Too Much

NikolaiLev

So it should cease to loop after ten seconds or so.  Alternatively, implement a button to allow it to be turned off.

Simple suggestion, yes, but it's the small things.  The windows "stack" (i.e. you can open foundry, then arsenal) and you'll still hear the foundry sound.

Honestly, it'd be cool if every window got its own sound (arsenal would be weapons cocking and/or a sword being sharpened) but it'd only play once, instead of looping.  Though it'd be more ideal if that only occured once per session, and then didn't occur until the game restarted, to prevent the sound from getting grating as the current foundry one does.

Eh, personally I think the sound is fine - assuming you're talking about the one I'm thinking of, anyway, since it only plays when you have stuff building. You don't honestly sit in the Foundry for hours staring at what you're building, do you? O_o;

On a related note though, the building sound does not stop if you have the Foundry open after everything that's in progress completes. Noticed this while tabbed out waiting on Ciphers (yes I use those, I'm lazy, sue me) and wondered why it was taking so long.