Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Ogris And Puncture

FillyRarity

Alright, let me tell you my woes.

I've been upgrading shred to get some fire rate buff on my Ogris, having already maxed speed trigger.

This comes with the added bonus of adding some puncture.

But... It's becoming less of a bonus, more of a hindrance.

Missiles going through cover and blowing up on the other side? Excellent.

Missiles going through locked doors to kill enemies on other side? Great.

Missiles going through the floor? What...

And I don't mean going through the floor and exploding a second later.

I mean going through the floor and vanishing from the bloody cosmos.

Hitting random spots on the floor (Most noticeable near where the wall meets the floor. I assume because there's a thin connection?) makes the missile puncture through it and vanish completely.

It's very annoying.

Could we please limit the Ogris' projectiles to not go through the floor when puncture is added?

I personally loved the current puncture with ogris during the event...just be sure to shoot the floor THROUGH your target...like shoot your target through the knees so the missile hits the floor behind them...problem solved, at least it worked like a charm for me

Just puncture should work only for explosion itself but not projectile.

I agree that this would be rational. Your target could be protected by an explosion by taking cover, but if the explosion had sharp, puncturing shrapnel modded into it, it would make sense for it to puncture the cover and hit your target. 

Well, since it should always explode on the floor, IT LOOKS LIKE SCIENCE MUST BE HAD!

I'll post back with results after 8 EST. 

If I had recording software I'd get a video for you.

There are several noticeable hot spots where it'll just go through the floor.

I can vouch for this post. and to clarify he means shooting at the ground floor of a level, when there's nothing underneath you, and it's quite annoying.

The other bug (yes these are bugs) I notice is rockets exploding in mid air for no reason.

It makes this weapon kinda unreliable when you're on the move and running around, doesn't stop me from using it though <3

Round 1 Test: While the rockets seem to always blow-up on the surface of wall, it seems to go though enemies without exploding. 

Will post more after next test.

Round 2 Test: It seems that the rocket punctures first. So It will puncture enemies and thin walls instead of exploding. 

Will post more after next round.

Round 3-5: It seems that the rockets puncture the floor/wall if it's in the "seam" of a tile set. It also seems like auto puncturing enemies is decidedly less efficient then having your rockets explode when they hit something.  

Edited by MachFarcon

• 1 month later...