Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open squad information should display for each different mission type.

(PSN)Zoltan6201

I would like improved information displayed in the star chart. Instead of displaying the number of open squads by planet sector, I would like to see how many squads are open for each mission type.  For example: sector Lex on Earth has three available missions, namely an invasion, a kuva lich defense and a normal defense. Now the system only indicates that there is an open squad for that sector, not broken down by mission type. I think that it would helpful in getting more players to join missions. Especially missions they might need help.

I am currrently grinding kuva weapon missions and murmur farming. I find it quite difficult to find other players for missIions that are better with more than one person life int or mobile defe. I know that they can be solo'd, but do not think that was DE's intent. Good luck finishing the mission if your lich spawns in an interception or defe. I had alich one shot the cryopod. I replayed the miss, but it probably wouldn't have happened with squad members assisting.

I am fully aware that there is a recruiting channel for finding a team, but it would help players join missions if they knew that they could join a squad.

Thank you for listening to my suggestion, I'm certain many will disagree, but I hope it is considered.

Archived