Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Lore Videos Update

J4mp07

Hi Tenno,

I bit over a year back I made a post discussing an idea to make videos about the lore of Warframe. Obviously, there are many youtubers who do this but I want to try and make videos that go through the timeline of warframe and make videos that expand into areas that fellow Tenno are fascinated with. As well I want to make lore more fun and interesting by having it as something to listen to rather than read as I know a lot of people prefer to listen to something rather than reading it. I made the post a while back and it got some comments where people asked if I would cover topics and I plan to soon. I’ve had a lot happen over the past year that had made it hard to create any videos however I have been making documents containing all lore information and I have been ordering it and slimming it down.

I am wondering if there are any topics that people want explained in videos or any areas people want me to speculate on as I’m aware a lot of stuff has happened in the last year with the warframe lore.

If you are interested leave a comment about what you want me to cover. And if you want to help with this project then please reach out and I’ll be happy to have you as part of the team. If you want an update more regularly on what I’m doing please let me know and I can sort that out.

I love this community.

-Gleeson (J4mp07)

Archived