Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Increase rewards from railjack missions

superhbman

I suggest to increase the end-of-mission rewards for railjack missions.

The reason is that a single railjack mission takes much much longer to complete compared to a star chart mission, so the end of mission rewards should be increased to compensate for the time it takes to complete it to make the time to complete-to-rewards ratio comparable.

To clarify, referring to the Warframe wiki on railjack missions, I'm talking specifically about the rewards for Void Storm, end of missions, and derelict caches, the ones that give Corrupted Holokeys, endo, relics, railjack parts, blueprints, parts, and mods.

My suggestion is that when we complete a railjack mission or loot from the derelict cache, we are given multiple pulls from those loot tables. Not sure about the numbers though. Personally, I can take about 7 minutes to complete a railjack mission in the earlier planets like Earth and Venus Proxima, while I take about 12 minutes for the shortest missions in Pluto and Veil Proxima. Maybe give us 2 pulls from Earth and Venus Proxima, 3 pulls from Saturn and Neptune Proxima, and 4 pulls from Pluto and Veil Proxima.

For example, let's say I complete a Void Storm mission on Calabash, Veil Proxima. After completing the mission, I get 4 pieces of loot for completing a Void Storm mission, let's say 2x Corrupted Holokeys x10, 1x Sevagoth Systems Blueprint, and 1x Radiant Axi I2 relic. Also, for completing an Exterminate mission, I get 4 pieces of loot from the end-of-mission reward table, so let's say I get 1x 400 Endo, 1x Vidar Plating MK III, and 2x Axi C6 relics. And finally, for looting from the derelict cache, I get 4 pieces of loot from the derelict cache reward table, so I get 2x 400 Endo, 1x Internal Bleeding, and 1x Carmine Penta Receiver.

8 hours ago, superhbman said:

Increase rewards from railjack missions

Do you really want DE to bribe you yet again to play this awful Game Mode ? 

I think it's better to just let it Die...

8 hours ago, superhbman said:

The reason is that a single railjack mission takes much much longer to complete compared to a star chart mission, so the end of mission rewards should be increased to compensate for the time it takes to complete it to make the time to complete-to-rewards ratio comparable

Why not just make the missions shorter 🤔 ?

Archived