The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Missing drops - Rare Container did not provide all contents to all squad members.

chronohawk

I have just encountered an issue where our squad destroyed a rare Grinner container in the Mars Infested Outbreak Invasion mission type. The mission itself was a Mobile Defence mission on the Ares mission node.

However, only one member of the squad received the contents of the container, despite us all standing within range for any drops that may have been received when the container was broken. The recipient reported receiving a booster - but the rest of the squad did not receive one.

To recap, to reproduce:

• Encounter a rare container on the Mars tileset with a full squad;
  • Break the container;
  • Observe as only one person receives the drops.

Screenshots, names redacted as I didn't get permission from the players in the squad to post before it was disbanded. Log file retained and available on request:

Figure 1: The Tenno observe the majestic rare container in its natural habitat. It is broken shortly after.

TO2MutX.jpeg

Figure 2: Part 1 of the rewards screen - notice how none of the drops were received.

TU1BpSP.jpg

Figure 3: Part 2 of the rewards screen.

lerq15O.jpg

You have the detonite injectors, so you did receive the drops of the rare crate; check the square aside your credits (the one that tells something in foundry is ready).

Anyways, you can report this to support if you want, but chances are 50 50 the will give you the boost or not.

Yeah, in typical fashion I only noticed the detonite injectors after posting! I've checked the resource status - nothing there - but I'm not particularly concerned about getting the booster myself, just figured I'd report what seemed like unintended behaviour.

Archived