Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Railjack feedback.

(PSN)AbBaNdOn_

Hate these new forums,  cant find old posts you have written...   I have done tons and tons of RJ.  Lately I started grinding void storms just or holo keys.  I've got a small list of things that need addressed....

-If your sitting in Artillery and using a TURRET, you cant use your rank 10 gunnery auto-target skill.....  This is really bad.  If your not the pilot then this is probably where you wanna be.  Why give us a turret down there if your not gonna let us use our auto-target ability??? 

-Lichs really suck at Veil Prox.  My Lich goes missing all the time.  He has to be getting killed.  The biggest issue with that is that he never bleeds out, and he NEVER revives,  not even when you go into another node where everything gets revived like dead pets/crew.     But also for being a DEFENDER and having tons of health  they cant fight worth a crap.   Their offense needs jacked way up in order to handle Veil Prox....  

----------

Doing void storms and or grineer missions where pilots can really be effective I have seen some problems.....

-AI Pilots try to get close to crewships and line up artillery shots which is nice but they dont know how to fire missiles to drop a grineer crewships shield????  I guess I would also mention the fact that you as a player are unable to launch missiles from the damn artillery chair (who designed that crappy non functional chair).  

(On grineer maps I love just sitting at the start point and mowing down all the enemy fighters,  then its time to wipe out the crewships.  Being able to have my Pilot take over Piloting while I use the artillery would be extremely helpful.   But unfortunatly they dont know how to use missiles so I cant actually use them to help me in that way =(   )

-AI pilots do a decent job at taking out grineer base radiators but something I really hate......the AI Pilot thinks he is a bad ass and take off for other bases when u take out the first one.   Except those have ramsleds and missles and stuff you havent dealt with yet..     The AI Pilot once he has taken out a bases radiator should just chill out right there at the base.   Driving to a second base should be ripped from Pilot AI programming!!!

----------------

Cant really complain if engineers focus on repairing ship damage before clearing out ship boarders but that usually gets them killed... (wouldnt be a problem if lich's could actually defend.   I will say that Defenders should have a priority on reviving crewmates.   I have seen my crew revive each other on occasion but way to often people just get left to die.   The gunner is to busy going berzerk lol,  Defender is either dead or toothlessly trying to fight boarders.  

I have 2 elite crew and a Lich and they usually crumple in veil prox.   One Pilot/Gunner, One engineer, One Defender.   Should be a dope crew that never loses..

On 2021-11-05 at 2:39 PM, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Hate these new forums,  cant find old posts you have written...   I have done tons and tons of RJ.  Lately I started grinding void storms just or holo keys.  I've got a small list of things that need addressed....

-If your sitting in Artillery and using a TURRET, you cant use your rank 10 gunnery auto-target skill.....  This is really bad.  If your not the pilot then this is probably where you wanna be.  Why give us a turret down there if your not gonna let us use our auto-target ability??? 

-Lichs really suck at Veil Prox.  My Lich goes missing all the time.  He has to be getting killed.  The biggest issue with that is that he never bleeds out, and he NEVER revives,  not even when you go into another node where everything gets revived like dead pets/crew.     But also for being a DEFENDER and having tons of health  they cant fight worth a crap.   Their offense needs jacked way up in order to handle Veil Prox....  

----------

Doing void storms and or grineer missions where pilots can really be effective I have seen some problems.....

-AI Pilots try to get close to crewships and line up artillery shots which is nice but they dont know how to fire missiles to drop a grineer crewships shield????  I guess I would also mention the fact that you as a player are unable to launch missiles from the damn artillery chair (who designed that crappy non functional chair).  

(On grineer maps I love just sitting at the start point and mowing down all the enemy fighters,  then its time to wipe out the crewships.  Being able to have my Pilot take over Piloting while I use the artillery would be extremely helpful.   But unfortunatly they dont know how to use missiles so I cant actually use them to help me in that way =(   )

-AI pilots do a decent job at taking out grineer base radiators but something I really hate......the AI Pilot thinks he is a bad ass and take off for other bases when u take out the first one.   Except those have ramsleds and missles and stuff you havent dealt with yet..     The AI Pilot once he has taken out a bases radiator should just chill out right there at the base.   Driving to a second base should be ripped from Pilot AI programming!!!

----------------

Cant really complain if engineers focus on repairing ship damage before clearing out ship boarders but that usually gets them killed... (wouldnt be a problem if lich's could actually defend.   I will say that Defenders should have a priority on reviving crewmates.   I have seen my crew revive each other on occasion but way to often people just get left to die.   The gunner is to busy going berzerk lol,  Defender is either dead or toothlessly trying to fight boarders.  

I have 2 elite crew and a Lich and they usually crumple in veil prox.   One Pilot/Gunner, One engineer, One Defender.   Should be a dope crew that never loses..

Personally I would say Defenders should be coded to play bodyguard for Engineers. And Pilots should probably have a list of commands you can give them to give an idea of what objective you want them prioritizing. Since realistically that's going to be much better than any pre programmed set of priorities.

12 hours ago, (NSW)randomoddguy said:

Personally I would say Defenders should be coded to play bodyguard for Engineers. And Pilots should probably have a list of commands you can give them to give an idea of what objective you want them prioritizing. Since realistically that's going to be much better than any pre programmed set of priorities.

-If Crewship = chase

-If crewship has shield = missile

-If radiator = shoot

-if ramsled = shoot

that would be my program for pilot lol. 

10 hours ago, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

-If Crewship = chase

-If crewship has shield = missile

-If radiator = shoot

-if ramsled = shoot

that would be my program for pilot lol. 

Yeah but what if all of those things are near the ship at once? Which comes first? What if you don’t want it to get distracted if something else happens? I think having some control over the AI’s priorities would be desirable, personally.

Archived