Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Interesting Selective Lag

BronzeDragon

Playing some missions, void, regular, all types.

Certain things would start to lag, while others didn't.

Can't switch weapon, cant get pickups of anykind, can cast abilities but they do not take effect. Can only damage low tier enemies (i.e. chargers as opposed to ancients) and only with a melee weapon.

Could see other players actions 'live' as if everything was alright (voice chat still worked)

Didn't disconnect. Appeared to be standing still to other players.

Would still take damage, could die and be revived but couldnt self revive.

Oddly, cast something like blessing, didn't take. Died, tried to revive and didn't. Then 15 mins later blessing hit the other players from beyond the grave.

I had this problem with my Frost Prime earlier about twenty-five minutes into Apollodorus, Mercury. I was being knocked back and pulled by invisible Shield Lancers and Scorpions and my Warframe abilities, and my Brakk, were doing nothing. It was quite bizarre.

yes this been happening since i started back in U7

they probably get it fix soonish after they done with all of the other bugs since while this isnt very "big" on their to-do list

way i found to fix is by trying to melee, shoot, use different ability then see if it did anything or give it a few second then a melee/ability wait then try usually a quick fix for me (even tho its annoying)