Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

With Prime Resurgence, its the perfect opportunity to shift how Prime Access and unvaultings work

Xardis

Currently we have a very large mess with relics, each Prime Access adds new ones, each unvaulting also adds new ones coz old relics also contain parts that are not unvaulted. Here is the idea, each new Prime Access from this point on only adds relics with common primes or primes only from that specific Access, when it is vaulted, the amount of relics that would be vaulted would be far smaller. On top of that, upon unvaulting, those relics could come back instead of making new ones. This would also clean up the droptables for relics, allowing for less changes in them each time new Primes come out. On paper Prime Resurgence event look very promising, to the point that maybe every 2 months or so we could have a week of it for a specific set of primes and it would replace unvaultings entirely. With that out of the way, landscape bounties could instead of unvaulted relics contain regular relics in rotation providing a focused way to farm specific relics not only for unvaulted relics like they did now. Then when Resurgence comes around, that spot would be replace with Aya like it is planned to happen in the next 2 months.

As for the old relics? It would be possible to categorise them and convert them into those cleaner relics I talked about. Some of they have no need of it, like Axi AkLex and AkVasto relics. Or simply the new relics would take a slightly different naming convention and the legacy relics would remain. I personaly would prefer the cleaner version coz I like elegent systems.

Dont get me wrong, relic system is far better than Key ever were. But my suggestion would combine the elegence of the old Keys with the ability to focus farm primes that relics provide.

Important note, this wouldnt change anything from the store side of the primes.

Archived