The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Lavos's Vial Rush Now Delays Explosion When Cancelled and Toggles of Sprint When it Ends

(PSN)Drillspin1

After the recent update, I noticed there were two noticeable issues with Lavos's Vial Rush, the first being that the explosion is now delayed when cancelled, and the second being that it now toggles off sprint once it has ended.

This clip, taken on 11/3/21 shows how the ability worked before the update, when it worked properly.

This clip, taken on 11/11/21, after the Prime Resurgence update and Hotfix #1 shows how it functions currently.

While I'm not sure the exact mods I had in the older clip, I'm confident that it has Overextended, Stretch, and all 3 Umbral mods as those 5 have always been on my Lavos setup up until the introduction of the new augment, so I placed both raange mods on the post-update example to make them as similar as I could.

If there is anything else I can do to help I would be happy to, since this ability has the lowest of his cooldowns, I'm sure that for most who play him, including myself, that it is likely used the most out of any of his other abilities.

Archived