Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Freeze Ability For Frost.

Burufokkusu

Before i started formaing my frost no it was an easy shot to land IMO but no frost realy keeps it so if you have trouble landing it then dont worry about it. Unless abilities are implemented automatically into trhe frame you wont need it in a bit if you stick with the frost :). Its a very situational ability not worth taking.

I Don 't use it anymore. Even if you are good enough to hit and time the freeze ability, it just isn't worth it. Excalibur's radial Blind is way easier as you don't have to ttarget and it will bind all enemies in range. And it can be used over and over, while freeze has some sort of 'temporary immumity/resistance' after the first hit. So during the days I used freeze on bosses they usualy get frozen for 20 seconds the first time, but I had to wait a minute before using it again otherwise the boss would almost instantly 'de freeze'. I suppose this is to prevent players to 'freeze' lock bosses as it is 25 energy and with good modding you can probally kill all bosses (except lephanis) frozen the entire battle.

But I didn't find it as hard as with ember fire blast and the old version of shuriken (which was not auto aimed and a single projectile that could easliey miss). I know fire blast has a slight explosion with aoe, but it is slower than any other projectile (not counting antimatter drop ).

Just get used to it and keep practising. Ash was the only one to get buffed as his single suriken would really look lame since Kunai and hikou etc that can be aimed and have about 300 amunition rahter than 25 energy costs. So I don 't actually expect DE to make fireblast, shok and freeze also auto-targeting

Edited by AlmightyT0T

at mid or long range its almost impossible to get it, i mean if the target is not moving towards you in a straight line, because the freeze is just too slow, its not like a shot or a frozen arrow...is just a stream that goes slowly towards the enemy, and its also very useful to lock heavy targets for 5-10 seconds

so, yes its dificult to use it, thats why ppl usualy dont even care about equiping it