Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack Void Storm relic not opening

ImmortalSausages

I was doing a void storm in Luckless Expanse with one other person. First relic opened fine, second and third relics didnt open despite having 10 reactant. Relic screen said I didnt collect enough, exiting the screen showed I still had 10 reactant collected. Both times I was in my necramech, and a fourth time I got the reward when I wasnt. It seems collecting all 10 reactant in a necramech can cause issues?

Edit: I wasnt the host, I tried to do it again as the host, but it didnt happen.

• 2 months later...

I have also had this issue happen 3 times so far in 3 different missions. Was not the host for at least two of the times this bug has happened, not 100% sure on the third time. Was doing an axi survival the last time it happened and am using the info from that run. Got ten reactant and equipped a relic, and then on the opening screen it said I hadn't collected enough reactant, however the host did open a relic. However when the next round started I still had my 10 reactant and the host did not. Not sure if I was in my necramech for 100% of that round- however I know I was in my necramech when the relic cracked open.

Archived