Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash's Blade Storm Bugging In Apolodourus

Rkurnelm

So I've been trying to run in mercury's survival for a while now and about every third time i use blade storm in a full group i get bugged.  Not sure of just what causes it if its the lag or a problem in the power, but i pop it and i no longer can do anything but move around.  Mobs can still hit me if i get in their LOF, but i am no longer able to pick anything up hit anything with my guns, my melee is disabled and can't fire off any other abilities as it says something to the effect that a power is active.  If i go up a flight of stairs I stay on that level even if i try to run down them, i just wind up flying.  Haven't tried it elsewhere survival wise but i did get bugged out of an alert last night due to the same effect.  I'm not sure at all whats going on if its a combination of lag or if the mob i'm targetting to be the center of BS gets killed mid initial teleport (although i try to hit the heavies).  Can some other folks look into this and either confirm the issue or that its just me and I have crap luck with BS?

This issue was supposed to have been several times and fixed ages ago, sorry you have to deal with it now.
It happens most often with lag. I have found that in situations where it starts to happen very often the best course of action is make a support ticket then not Blade-Storm or not use Ash till its resolved.

This issue was supposed to have been several times and fixed ages ago, sorry you have to deal with it now.

It happens most often with lag. I have found that in situations where it starts to happen very often the best course of action is make a support ticket then not Blade-Storm or not use Ash till its resolved.

Yeah i went ahead and unslotted it, he's still quite viable w/o BS just a little less fun (have to admit its quite nice to see him just start stabbin folks in the face).  Thanks for the confirmation.