Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It's Never Too Late

Smcdonald09

Hi all, I have been playing Warframe for a while now, I started back April and since then have put over 200 hours into this game. I've been lurking around the community for a few months and finally thought I'd introduce myself. I'm currently at university so my playing hours are a bit random but I do try to play often.

I think Warframe is a fantastic game, there are few games I've put as much time into (some of the ones I've played more are Fallout 3, Fallout NV, Mass Effect 3, Borderlands 2 and maybe even Terraria). From what I can see the community here is helpful and friendly, I might become a bit more active around the forums if I can tear myself away from actually playing.

I'm looking forward to meeting some new space ninjas here, if anyone wants to add me my username is Smcdonald09, I am on at random times and my timezone is GMT. I have 11 frames so far, Ash being my favourite, and I am currently adding forma to a host of weapons so I spend a lot of time in survival maps.

P.S. I'm currently in a clan but it is not very active (around 3 people online at max) so I was wondering if anyone could recommend an active clan that is preferably based in Europe, just for better ping.

Edited by Smcdonald09

P.S. I'm currently in a clan but it is not very active (around 3 people online at max) so I was wondering if anyone could recommend an active clan that is preferably based in Europe, just for better ping.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/51432-recruiting-war-rangers-w-r-moon-clan/

Shameless advertising. Most players are from EU, but some from the US. Usually always 10+ peps online, but it depends when you logg on. And hello there mister.