Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sevagoth collectible display figurine

Spekulazitus

Hello there Tennos,
first post here,. but I thought I give it a go.

I want to present some pictures of my latest Warframe Fanart.
Its a roughly 28cm high (so I guess ~1:6 scale) collectible figurine/sculpture/statue of SEVAGOTH :)
I kinda always wanted to have a Warframe display piece and decided to do one myself.
Love the game and the design. big ups!

He is sculpted in polymer clay and painted in acrylic paints
I know, fashion-framing is a BIG thing in Warframe but I went for the more basic / default colorscheme because I think it already looks sick.

philipp-sevagoth-16x9-front.jpg?16377088

philipp-sevagoth-16x9-back.jpg?163770878

philipp-sevagoth-16x9-close.jpg?16377087

philipp-sevagoth-9x16-front.jpg?16377087

philipp-sevagoth-9x16-back.jpg?163770886

philipp-sevagoth-9x16-detail.jpg?1637708

If you made it down till here, thanks for looking at the picures, sorry for long post.
I bluntly plug my instagram and artstation (that I specificly created for posting these photos here) down here.

Also, I streamed the entire process of sculpting him on twitch and eventually will do other warframe sculpts when the time comes

Stay healthy everybody!

9 minutes ago, Spekulazitus said:

Hello there Tennos,
first post here,. but I thought I give it a go.

I want to present some pictures of my latest Warframe Fanart.
Its a roughly 28cm high (so I guess ~1:6 scale) collectible figurine/sculpture/statue of SEVAGOTH :)
I kinda always wanted to have a Warframe display piece and decided to do one myself.
Love the game and the design. big ups!

He is sculpted in polymer clay and painted in acrylic paints
I know, fashion-framing is a BIG thing in Warframe but I went for the more basic / default colorscheme because I think it already looks sick.

philipp-sevagoth-16x9-front.jpg?16377088

philipp-sevagoth-16x9-back.jpg?163770878

philipp-sevagoth-16x9-close.jpg?16377087

philipp-sevagoth-9x16-front.jpg?16377087

philipp-sevagoth-9x16-back.jpg?163770886

philipp-sevagoth-9x16-detail.jpg?1637708

If you made it down till here, thanks for looking at the picures, sorry for long post.
I bluntly plug my instagram and artstation (that I specificly created for posting these photos here) down here.

Also, I streamed the entire process of sculpting him on twitch and eventually will do other warframe sculpts when the time comes

Stay healthy everybody!

This looks sick. 

The only feedback I would give is, since you were doing the default scheme,  the emissive should be slightly darker than it is now…

But, it doesn’t really matter since everything else is really perfect. Good job.

vor 23 Stunden schrieb (PSN)Reaper330011:

This looks sick. 

The only feedback I would give is, since you were doing the default scheme,  the emissive should be slightly darker than it is now…

But, it doesn’t really matter since everything else is really perfect. Good job.

thank you! :) I used some fluorescent colours for the energie parts. they glow very slightly in the dark. I know its not the best colormatch but hey. :D

Archived