Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Regarding My Support Experience

Nubsawce

I just thought you guys would appreciate seeing this, but I would like to give you the thumbs up on how you seem to handle support.

Many games, when I sent in support tickets for things I as a consumer felt I deserved (names shall remain unnamed, worry not), I would get shut down with little or no reason beyond a copypasta response that sometimes didn't even really fit the request.

However, with Warframe support, I got a response rather quickly from someone who clearly read my entire claim and responded to it fully, including a reason why the team had not done what I had hoped they would. He also convinced me his course of action was incredibly reasonable and probably better.

Thank you for taking the time to make sure you understand my problem as the specific problem it was, helping me with it, and considering the other aspects you decided against altering.

(DESteve, I believe it was you who assisted my ticket)

I can second that. Sometimes it takes a little while but eventually they get things sorted out the proper way. It feels so much better if youre communicating with a real thinking human instead of a drooling helpdesk zombie.

Now im sad because i have nothing left to contact the helpdesk with :/

Aw you guys and gals.

We do our best :D!

We're new to this - this is our first time having in-house Support so we're building it as we go!

Boldly going where... well, you know the rest!

Well, you deserve it. the DEvs really deserve it.

Hope you won't be overwhelmed in the future

Aw you guys and gals.

We do our best :D!

We're new to this - this is our first time having in-house Support so we're building it as we go!

Boldly going where... well, you know the rest!

Keep it like that :) I had a lot of bad experience with Customer Support from larger companies, mostly the Support did the usual Copy&Paste job with this expression, after I said, that the problem is not solved:

b7e.jpg

Not really satisfying, when you are talking to a big company's support...