The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Damaged necramech part drop rates bugged

(PSN)Mato_The_Potato

I think the drop rates for the damaged necramech parts aren't working as intended. After killing ~30-40 necramech's since the redistributed drop chance, I have 12 casings, 11 weapon pods, 2 engines and 0 pods.

Using a conservative approach (30 necramech's) and a 12.5% chance of a damaged pod dropping per kill, the chance of a pod dropping is 98.179%. This itself could be considered really unlucky, however the drop distribution of the necramech parts, is similar to the old drop rate (higher for casings and weapon pods), as detailed in the link below.

All the evidence combined leads me to believe that the drop rates are not distributed evenly amongst the necramech parts (summing to a total of 50%)

• 2 months later...

Something is wrong, mother says Damaged Necramech Weapon Receiver drops but keep on getting weapon pod dropping, 62 and counting, so far only made Morgha and both mechs and all the other weapon just waiting to make Cortege. Been doing t1, t2 and t3 in all rotation and especially when it says a receiver should drop. I have 71 Amitus Matrix, 65 Ballistics Matrix and 44 Orientation Matrix after maxing out rep and buying everything that matrix can buy! I am lost what I can do and bored of doing the missions.

Archived