Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Brainer Glitched for me

(XBOX)Rosy Enigma

So. Im obviously trying to do the no brainer achievment and im not here to complain about the difficulty or anything like that. i think it is physically glitched/or stupid bad luck  I have done this mission about 6 times before i got tired of doing it.  what is happening is im getting all headshots but it gets to a point where the onlything on the ENTIRE map is only orokin drones and like aton of them and only drones because i cant kill them.  but because theres so many drones nothing else is spawning for me to finish the mission i have sat there for 20 minutes looking for any enemy at all as soon as i kill 1 drone 1 butcher shows up i kill more drones more normal enemies show up I physically can not complete this achievment not because of capability but because the game either spawns too many drones or for some reason i just have bad luck.

forgive my grammer im angry

edit: forgot to ask if anyone else is having this problem or can try and see if it does this for you as well

Ok so the easiest way to do this I found by accident.

You need 2 players for this method. What you want to do is have the host get a headshot, then player 2 runs through the game killing everyone else any way he or she wishes. You need to leave 1 enemy left, you(player2) then go to the dashboard, close Warframe and restart it. It will ask you once logged back in if you wish to reconnect to your lost party, say yes.
Once you re-join, headshot the last enemy...ignore Vor if he's there and run to extract. Since you "disconnected"...all enemies you killed no longer appear to count as the stats are whiped. So you and the host should only have 1 kill each and both are headshots.

Tested this, worked for me and my brother.

Note. I believe this needs to be done twice...I don't think the Host will get the achievement because to him the kills still count but they wont for the returning player because to him he's starting fresh.

And this is why I don't Take Achievements Seriously.... 😐

Archived