Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack - Orphix Missions

Karakla

Honestly, I am just here to complain about what atrocious S#&$ the Orphix Missions are.

Back then as I participated in the Event they where doable. I would say they where extremly easy. You board the ship. Kill some Xeno Scum with your glorious Mecha. The Orphix which spawns is from time to time attackable, depending on the destroyed anchor points. The threat level goes a bit down. Another Orphix spawns and you go on.

Not really that much of a problem.

But the Orphix Missions that are implement in Railjack. My #*!%ing god, what a S#&$show. I tried it now with several crews to finish the mission but at least for me it seems impossible.

You go in, the mission half assed loads. It takes like a couple of minutes, depending on the host, to spawn the Orphix. Then you run to the first Orphix, get into the Necramech. The threatlevel is at this point already at 26+% kill the Orphix in a Minute. The Threatlevel is now at 46+%, run to the next one, now you are already at around 60+% destroys the second one in under a minute, the threatlevel is now at 80+% the third one spawns and you #*!%ing lose one the way to it or in the process of damaging it.

Killing Sentiens, Corpus, the Orphix or whaterver doesn't reduce the threat level or stops it from raising. Or maybe I miss it everytime because the threatlevel rises so fast.

Then instead of spawning the Orphix Anchor Points, which are clearly marked with an Extermination Icon, it will instead mark at the start of the mission Corpus Drone Technicans with the exact same Extermination Icon but they are not attackable. Not immun to damage, its like they are not even there. I personally have no clue whats up with these. The Orphix can then constantly be attacked.

But maybe I am just S#&$ at the game. And yes, i am really frustrated with this.

I agree.. I did the Orphix venom event... I did it so much that I got very tired of it, but it was doable, (I had on many occasions finished to the last orphix spawn.. I can not see even getting close in this version..) I got soo tired of OV that I decided I wasnt going to do the railjack version.

BUT I had to if I wanted to get to certain nodes in the proxima.. NO ONE was playing it and I had to solo.. (I wondered why, and found out when I played it.. Its NOT FUN!!)

I found it to be nearly impossible to do alone and I cant imagine what it would be if you had a full team with all the enemy spawns that would generate.

I will not play the railjack version of the orphix missions until they get fixed. It was a horrible experience and thank God the rest of the game isnt like that cause if it was, I would definitely find something else to do with my time.

Karakla, I feel your pain.!!

3 hours ago, Karakla said:

Honestly, I am just here to complain about what atrocious S#&$ the Orphix Missions are.

You're not the first... 

Which is good... The more of these Threads pop out... The easier it will be to show DE how much of a problem Orphix Missions are.... 

You go in, the mission half assed loads. It takes like a couple of minutes, depending on the host, to spawn the Orphix. Then you run to the first Orphix, get into the Necramech. The threatlevel is at this point already at 26+% kill the Orphix in a Minute. The Threatlevel is now at 46+%, run to the next one, now you are already at around 60+% destroys the second one in under a minute, the threatlevel is now at 80+% the third one spawns and you #*!%ing lose one the way to it or in the process of damaging it.

Yeah the Sentient Controll rises stupid fast... I remember attempting to do this Solo and I was totally ready... Dare I say it even felt like I was doing well for myself... After killing two Orphixes in what felt like a short time I look at the gauge and see it's already at 86% 😳.... Yeah I was done.... 

If anyone can solo this #@$$ then good for you... I'm going to flag it as impossible whenever it comes up....

Killing Sentiens, Corpus, the Orphix or whaterver doesn't reduce the threat level or stops it from raising. Or maybe I miss it everytime because the threatlevel rises so fast.

Is there even time to kill those things... ?

I honestly didn't even bother... They didn't exist as far as I'm concerned.... Father says Kill the Orphix so I focus on the Orphix...there's no time for anything else....

Then instead of spawning the Orphix Anchor Points, which are clearly marked with an Extermination Icon, it will instead mark at the start of the mission Corpus Drone Technicans with the exact same Extermination Icon but they are not attackable. Not immun to damage, its like they are not even there. I personally have no clue whats up with these. The Orphix can then constantly be attacked.

Yeah what the hell was up with that.... ? 🤔 I thought it was just another Latency bug but since they appear when you are Solo too I'm guessing it's either a feature or its even more buggier than I thought....

But maybe I am just S#&$ at the game. And yes, i am really frustrated with this.

Me too Tenno...me too....

1 hour ago, TheWaterBoy said:

I found it to be nearly impossible to do alone and I cant imagine what it would be if you had a full team with all the enemy spawns that would generate

With a Team.... I just used them as a Buffer to move inbetween Orphixes faster as I would let them clean up while I jump started the next Orphix... Then when they Catch Up.... I let them finish it off while I moved on again....

It actually doesn't require a team of 4 Players to take down an Orphix...

Infact all you need is one Void Rig Standing by right infront of the thing while one player Pops the Resonators... The other two players can simply do the exact same thing at a Different Orphix to save time...

Ofcourse in this game you can't rely on people to Communicate at all... Much less Coordinate with each other.... 

So I just went off alone while the three of them took down the first Orphix...

It wasn't efficient...but it was enough to Clear the node....

Archived