Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conquera ephemera not showing on Operator

Kuttra

What I mean by this is, whenever I load into a mission or open world, the Conquera ephemera does not load onto the operator at all and at many times in Cetus/Fortuna/Necralisk I have to manually go into Operator appearance section to manually put it back on, while all other ephemeras work just fine.

I have this issue too, not just with the conquera ephemera, but with the new protovyre ephemera line. I'm not sure if it does this with any others, as I haven't tried them. For me it does not always happen and when it does I don't have to re-equip it. It will happend at random times. I just have to go back to the orbiter and that generally fixes it.

Mine doesn't even show up after several trouble shots. No missions, common areas, or open worlds. I can only see the forms of the protovyre ephemera on my orbiter. The one for my Warframe is fine. I'm also having this issue with both unlocked forms I have for the Operator. Not just one level. 

6 hours ago, ZatchiMaru said:

Mine doesn't even show up after several trouble shots. No missions, common areas, or open worlds. I can only see the forms of the protovyre ephemera on my orbiter. The one for my Warframe is fine. I'm also having this issue with both unlocked forms I have for the Operator. Not just one level. 

Same for me, warframes it always shows up and is fine, but the new ephemeras on operators keep disappearing. Strangely enough, they keep appearing

Spoiler

on the Drifter

, unless

Spoiler

Drifter

uses same model as Warframes and somehow that makes them keep the ephemera

Same for me, warframes it always shows up and is fine, but the new ephemeras on operators keep disappearing. Strangely enough, they keep appearing

Well, it flat out is spotty for me. It finally showed up last night, but other graphics were bugged while on Deimos. Someone in my clan said it's been buggy since the Hot Fix and that makes sense. So I guess we will have to wait for a patch. Sucks but it's a part of coding. These things happen from time to time in games.

Archived