Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orb Vallis bug? - stuck in cold weather forever

Kyuna

Since yesterday (16/12/2021) I've been facing problems in Orb Vallis. I need to catch a fish that only stays in warm weather but stays ALWAYS in cold weather, no matter how long I waited. The weather map indicator at the solar system was correct and indicated for example "cold in 5m", but when I entered Orb Vallis it remained cold forever (the Orb Vallis map indicator was stuck at "warm in 13m"). I started to wonder because even in the "warm climate" (according to the indicator OUTSIDE Orb Vallis) sapcaddys (typical fish in cold weather) still spawned in the hotspot of the lake. I'll attach some screenshots about what happened. I haven't tried uninstalling the game yet, but I think it happened after the last hotfix of the quest.
Both of the screenshots was taken at the same time,

1) The Sapcaddy spawn (at the cold weather, even on the solar system saying that was warm)

QTEsOTy.png

2) The "Warm in 13m" indicator that was stucked forever at Orb Vallis

JCBZNDm.png

3) The indicator of the weather at the solar system, but when you enter Orb Vallis it's clearly cold (even told that was certainly warm)

WVDzNkU.png

It's important to say that I tested it several times, and it was the same result. Can anyone help me if there's a solution?

Edit: sorry if I posted at the wrong topic, i'm a newbie at the forum community
Edit2: the problem was already solved at the last hotfix

Archived