Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bug: Stuck

Paroxysm

I make this forum post to shed light on a rather pestiferous glitch.

This bug has occurred several times to me in the past few days, and I have seen no forum posts regarding it.

The glitch can transpire in many ways, but the core elements of it are: you are stuck whilst moving, OR stuck mid movement.

This has happened to me on: both multiplayer and solo play, Cetus, Railjack missions Cambion Drift,, Extractions, Capture Missions and et cetera. The Warframe used seems to have little bearing on this, as this has happened to me on Mesa Prime, Volt Prime, Nidus Prime, and Wukong Prime.

I'm not sure exactly why it happens, but the founding element seems to be related to some input during another. e.g. I was gliding as I pressed X to end my Kuva Lich, after ending it I was teleported outside of the Railjack. I made my way back to help kill another player's Kuva lich, only to be frozen mid roll, and unable to use my Omnitool.

This is the founding principle of the glitch: An action occurs, and for whatever reason the game doesn't seem to consider it having ended. 

Using the "/unstuck" command does nothing, abilities do not register the input even if the energy is added, the only things that fix the glitch are:

Dying (must be a manual revive, being revived by another player does not fix the glitch), and leaving the game.

UI utility options such as emotes are unresponsive, or in the case of the Railjack glitch only appear to be greyed out (which wasn't the case for the glitch when it occurred on Cambio Drift).

To clarify: when this glitch occurred on Cambion Drift, to me, the tools were not greyed out e.g. Spari spear, however interaction with the interface did not register an output and did not work. Only the visual element of the UI registered.

Archived