Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Past Nighwave Season Rank Rewards(ie Mods) Purchasable with NW Creds.

(PSN)XDeathdemonX

Hello,

I have a suggestion with past Nightwave Season Rank rewards. If it has been suggested, then please disregard. 

Would it be possible to add the weapon specific mods, as an example, to the weekly reset as the NW missions reset? This would allow new players a chance to acquire past weapon specific mods from previous seasons. 

Thoughts?

If this is already in place, then that is news to me. The wiki did not mention as this is a source for getting past mods. I was looking for Efficient Beams, and the wiki says it is only available from Nightwave Season 2, Rank 7.

It is possible the wiki has not been updated to reflect the ability to purchase this mod through NW. I also checked with the clan(which has some veterans) prior to posting, and they did not recall if this mechanic is already in play.

Nightwave has been bringing back past rewards as rewards for new intermissions/seasons. The current intermission, Nora's Choice, for example has "Exposing Harpoon" from season 2 and "Precision Strike" from season 3. Presumably, Efficient Beams will be available again in some future series.

Archived