The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Warframe crashing on Deimos

(XBOX)Arthur MiRey

Ever since the New War update, I have been having issues with Deimos.

I need to do missions there in order to build a necramech to start the new war, but whenever I go to any part of Deimos, my game crashes and even shuts down my xbox one x console.

This is becoming problematic as I am unable to progress due to this issue. I can't be the only one having this problem.

Can anyone help?

8 minutes ago, (XBOX)Arthur MiRey said:

Ever since the New War update, I have been having issues with Deimos.

I need to do missions there in order to build a necramech to start the new war, but whenever I go to any part of Deimos, my game crashes and even shuts down my xbox one x console.

This is becoming problematic as I am unable to progress due to this issue. I can't be the only one having this problem.

Can anyone help?

I have tried clearing reserved space.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game completely, and it still crashes whenever I go to Deimos

I have just checked and my Xbox One X software is up to date.

The console is only about a year and 6 months old and it is only Warframe. I can do anything else in the game and it is fine. But as soon as I set foot on Deimos it crashes and this has only been a problem since the New War, so I'm not sure it would be my console itself sadly. This hasn't put me off of warframe, but I really want to get this fixed

Archived