Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

increase void fissure disruption mission occurences

ZenDash

i'd like to see an increase in void fissure disruption missions, i've been pretty active last month plus the month before and i swear it's like a once in a lifetime occurence akin to a solar eclipse and if i see one it usually ends up in the damned requiem relic section of all things

unlike most traditional gamemodes like survival defense or extermination that require little to no cognitive ability to play or more like none at all, this game mode requires your full attention, to actively listen, use your eyes to look for a target to that could be approaching from anywhere and depending on whether you kill that target or not it can mean either a short increase in difficulty or a boost to alleviate it which makes it pretty fun and challenging. It's the perfect game mode for the experienced that prefer active gameplay instead of a press your ult and spam your kuva zarr/bramma snoozefest.

Disruption is up there as one of my top game modes. I'd love to see an increase in void fissure disruption missions.

Unfortunately though, disruption isn't an easy game mode for newer players, so I can imagine more frequent void fissure disruptions aren't going to be fun for them. Still! I'm with you, more would be great

Archived