Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Founder Program

jadensoloman

Well it wouldn't really be a 'founder' as it is not founding the game anymore, that's been and done. 

What other schemes could they do? subscription with constant % off plat but monthly payments? add in some constant boosters etc? i'd pay it, but i'm sure some would complain.

I wish DE can resume the founder program or create a simillar program.

PS: For those whose disagree my post, please ignore, don comment.

PPS: Don know which place to post this.

Really easy to just set up an post for only people that agree while excluding people who disagree. So I'm not sure if you can just do that, but we'll hear from the Moderators if they allow negative posts on this topic.

Anyways:

Already stated my opinion about this previously in another topic (np, but just saying) and I'd also like a similar program, of which I already have some sort of idea:

Before the founders program ended I was already thinking of allowing all founders 1 upgrade after the founder closing. As going from disicpline to hunter is more than twice the amount, and from hunter to master is twice, and from master to grand master is even more than triple. So I thought it would be nice to make it optional for founders to enable a one tier upgrade. A one-tier upgrade would minimalize the possible abuse of buying discipline packages for multiple accounts, then selling the accounts later. Yet the one-tier upgrade enables hunters to enter the design counsil later on and masters woulst still be able to get a solar landmark and disciplines could still get the exc prime.

Most of the arguments are no longer that valid since the founder program has been closed, but still. Enabling an single-tier upgrade would be nice as hunters could still get to design counsil etc and people that would have abused such knowledge no longer can if the DE decides to enable a one-tier upgrade now.

The Founder Program is gone, like already mentioned it was a way to raise money early in development and it actually dragged on a bit longer than originaly planned iirc. Anyway, I doubt it will be the last special event/program that gets you special snowflake gear and discounted plat and if you're concerned about getting into the founders council, there's already a discussion going about how future non-founders will be granted access to that board, so ppl will have a way to get into that too 'soonish'.

I thought they had already said they would do a different program when founders was done?

there's already a discussion going about how future non-founders will be granted access to that board, so ppl will have a way to get into that too 'soonish'.

I think one of the requirements of getting into the council, if they allow that option in the future, is to have played the game for x number of hours (a few hundred maybe). Would show dedication and allow someone to provide full feedback, since with a few hundred hours logged they have probably played all of the content. Another option is to set a mastery rank requirement. Maybe if you reach mastery 10, you are allowed to join the design council?