Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Narmar Isoplast should be worth 5k standing

(PSN)AbBaNdOn_

I saw the new captura in the Littleduck store and then checked to see if i had any toroids to turn in.   I saw Narmar Isoplasts are worth 2k.   Thats only 15 isoplasts to max out my Vox standing per day..  At first that sounded way better than farming diluted thermia and fighting exploiter or spamming PT several times.  

So I headed to Cetus and started running Narmar bounties, got 2 runs in before night hit... 3 isoplasts....   2 one run, 1 the next....   Not affected by resource booster/blessing....  I farmed caliban and the 3 archon weapons right after new war...  I remember getting 5-7 isoplast for 2-3 runs that usually had full squads...  I dont remember how much times those took but prob 20-30 mins...

I've spent alot of time in the open worlds.   But narmar bounties only unlock after you do new war.. they on paper are suppose to be the hardest bounties (besides SP,  I feel like they are kinda easier than T5's).   I dont think grinding cetus bounties for hours per day for standing is a fair ask for players who have reached that level.   Its not even competitive.   PT spam is by far the easiest method to gain Vox standing,  If you can grind diluted thermia or bum rides exploiter is even easier.  

I fee like if Narmar isoplasts were worth 5k, that would only requires 6+ per day which would be 2-4 bounty runs per day..  That would be very tolerable and a nice reward for people who have reached that far into the game.   

(I've farmed most everything out of Vox Solaris and have made several R5 arcanes to sell.   I guess im being lazy, I can totally do PT fights solo I just dont...  I really hate diuted thermia grind,  I love the exploiter fight...    Those narmar bounties done in short burst would have been a really fun way to grind Vox Standing.  You can use just about any frame you want,  go at any time,  I wish they had Eido lens and or rare mods in them to.   But not for 2k standing.   Like if you cant up them to 5k standing then maybe you could boost the # that drop.  Like x3 x5 x7. 

Like I said I dont really care if this is changed or not.   Im just saying I almost had motivation to start running Narmar bounties a few times everyday but now I dont.   Its to much work for to little reward which is why I dont run PT's or Exploiters any more (which in terms of game health means less OP people helping lower level people making it less enjoyable for them to.  Like seeing newbs struggle with Lichs)    

Archived