Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anime That You Love And Cant Stand

asiveni

Favorites would be Strike the Blood, Tokyo Ravens, Guilty Crown, Kakumeiki Valvrave, Oda Nobuna no Yabou, SAO, and Angel Beats. 

I'd like to apologize in advance but I just can't stand ShK. People screaming about it just made me lose interest to be honest.

I kinda inbetween places on tokyo ravens, its good but it hasnt done anything great as well as it has all the typical traits of a shonen, a oblivouis guy, a tsundere, and the cool freind that doesnt really do anything and acts older then he really is. But people who have read the manga say it will get better, as for SAO...........yeah lets just leave it at that

Favorite anime: Universal Century Gundam series, Full Metal Panic!, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Rebuild of Evangelion movie series, Ghost in the Shell, JoJo, Akira, Kyoukai no Kanata, Patlabor (movies and TV series), Appleseed

I do like SnK but the creator is a Japanese war crime apologist and insists Koreans and Chinese are better off because they were occupied by the Japanese. 

My least favorite anime would have to be Gundam Wing:

- Boring, one-dimensional protagonists (Heero had the personality of a dead llama, Duo was the only one I liked, Trowa also had the personality of a dead llama but with a Flock of Seagulls haircut, Quatre Ribsteak Lobster wouldn't stop whining the entire time, and Wufei was so emo it wasn't funny)

- One of the most useless and annoying female characters ever (Relena)

- Dorothy had fecked up eyebrows

- Treize BATHES IN ROSE PETALS and was mentally stuck in the 1800s (not even joking his way of thinking was why the Germans lost WWI)

- All the recycled animation (I swear I've seen Heavyarms in the same pose too many times to remember)

- All the battles are boring and one-sided (plot armor) and take place in 3 different backgrounds

- I can throw a pebble at a Leo and it would blow up. On top of that, the grunts were all stupid TV faces.

- Speaking of Leos, notice how they can tank damage as soon as one of the G-boys pilots it. Magic plot hax.

- Mediocre plot that tried to go somewhere?,

- Zechs was a near carbon-copy of the original Char Aznable condensed from Gundam 0079, Zeta, and Char's Counterattack. A pretty unoriginal Char Clone.

- It was pretty obvious what happened to the animation budget after Victory Gundam.

- The Zero System is pretty much a copy taken directly from Crossbone Gundam and Gundam F91's biocomputer. They do the exact same thing. The only difference is that the biocomputers from Crossbone and F91 do not mess with your mind and cause you to hallucinate wildly, thereby being much better.

Seed and Seed Destiny:

- Kira's a whiny little betch. I swear he's Shinji Ikari's long lost brother or something because he's such a whiny crybaby. 

- Later went on to become a massive hypocrite. Keeps shouting, "Stop fighting!" while simultaneously shooting everyone.

- Because Hisashi Hirai did the character design, everyone's faces look the same if you take away the hair and eye color

- Lacus is a notorious self-insert Mary Sue

- Unoriginal ZAFT MS designs taken straight out of Universal Century Zeon MSes.

- Oh my god more recycled animation.

- Seed Destiny was just Zeta Gundam with Down Syndrome.

- Grunts can't fight worth a damn.

Gundam 00 S2

- S1 was great. Grunt pilots in inferior mobile suits with superior skill overwhelming the Gundam Meisters with superior mobile suits.

- S2 was just a big can of wtf. GN Particles suddenly became magical fairy dust capable of healing everyone and teleporting people into naked purgatory. Also Ribbons' magical androgynous bishie army. 

Edited by djentlemenBehold

Animes I love:

To aru Kagaku no Railgun (absolute favorite)

Strike the Blod

Oreimo

Yosuga no Sora

Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko

And other Animes with the same style.

Animes I can't stand:

Naruto (Loved it once, but Shippudden #*($%%@ it up)

One Piece (Often refer it at One Piece of S#&$)

Pokemon

Sora no Otoshimono (Probably one of the worst Animes I've ever seen)

Hate mainstream and Amimes with horrible main character.

One Piece that u watch was 4kids side of it. they kill any anime that was too violent for kids. cuts out guns with water guns, rewriten the story line.

Did I just see JoJo

Can I hug you

Keep hearing good things about jojo, should I begin to watch?and

More to add to this tread Anime that I love is Full metal alchemist brotherhood, pleased that they went back to following the manga, leading up to this is the one that I cannot stand is the original full metal alchemist, not one part of it followed the source material at all the only reason it was done so that they could get a anime of the manga out but couldnt follow the storyline as the mangka said not untill its finished