Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Stealth Idea

Eidolon_Slayer

If you're suggesting what I believe you are, I don't think restricting player customization for the sake of a preferred playstyle or vice versa would be a good idea.

I wouldn't really think that it would restict playstyle. People who play stealthly do it for the sake of "stealth". However most players prefer to rambo through missions.

I wouldn't really think that it would restict playstyle. People who play stealthly do it for the sake of "stealth". However most players prefer to rambo through missions.

Look at it like this: I'm a stealthy kind of guy, but I also like to look fabulous while I'm slicing throats. My idea of good fashion is finely splattered blood upon a hot pink and deep purple armor. If I, or someone like me, were forced to choose between being fabulous and playing how I like, I'd be fairly upset.

They'd never do it, with "they" being Digital Extremes. But as to answer your question: no, I don't think they should. While I personally like dull and muted colours and even use them on most of my warframes, I'm well aware of just how "fruity" many players like their own warframes. And no, I don't mean that as a derogatory statement, just that it's the most apropos description that I can think of.

Look at it like this: I'm a stealthy kind of guy, but I also like to look fabulous while I'm slicing throats. My idea of good fashion is finely splattered blood upon a hot pink and deep purple armor. If I, or someone like me, were forced to choose between being fabulous and playing how I like, I'd be fairly upset.

LMFAO!

• 2 weeks later...