Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loud sound from Deconstructor Prime

True_Beorn

So, even when turning sound effects clearly down, the sound of primary and secondary weapons does get less loud, but the noise Helios Prime makes when firing is still at max volume.

I remember having this issue with the dethcube prime attack sound and the regular helios, but I have sold them so I can't confirm about those

frequency: all the time

build specific: no, even happens without mods
solo or group: It's the most apparent when the personal sentinel attacks, but the sounds of the weapons coming from the sentinels from party members are also real loud

Sentinel weapons loud, even when turning down sound effects.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, I found a way to get the specific noise, the void fissure corruption sound amplifies the deconstructor attack noise to the max, so that's all that is audible after the first squad of corrupted enemies appear

Tested with: grineer earth, grineer ceres, grineer seelab uranus, sedna infested

Hmm, seems to persist in non-void fissure missions, might just be a permanent amplification until the game is restarted

Will test more

On 2022-04-04 at 5:45 AM, (NSW)TrueBeorn said:

Okay, I found a way to get the specific noise, the void fissure corruption sound amplifies the deconstructor attack noise to the max, so that's all that is audible after the first squad of corrupted enemies appear

Tested with: grineer earth, grineer ceres, grineer seelab uranus, sedna infested

Hmm, seems to persist in non-void fissure missions, might just be a permanent amplification until the game is restarted

Will test more

I will also add that:
Grineer voices on Sedna, SU folk voices (in Fortuna and relays), Corpus "classic" voices, Kavats, Vulpas and Dogs, Archwing (for some reason is just a very loud static sound) and Operator voice.
All of these are overly loud. Idk when it happens, I usually notice when the operator starts doing it.

Archived