Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Help Me Finish Him! [Model Kinda Ready]

Dunecat666

So i got the day off and inspired by Nekros made this guy..

uhmm.. is not a playable warframe in my mind, is someone like Stalker, or maybe a boss. 

Is something like a preacher for a old cult. i dont really have a background history for him, so maybe u guys could help me.

6svo9c.jpg

Edited by Dunecat666

Tentacles on the bottom of the helmet, just because tentacles. Maybe buff the torso, around the lower arms, and increase the size of the upper arm torso? Imagine the rib cage as having fused into a single piece to support the muscles bolted/grown/whatever there. If the arms aren't natural, then you can just bolt them on with armor.

I have a few ideas. Feel free to consider these or shoot them down at will:

1. Some sort of coat with exposed arms.

2. I agree with the tentacle thing from Sidathe, but perhaps make them run down the back? Simulates hair.

3. More armoured upper torso. At the moment he as ha bit of a bulge in the stomach area.

gonna go for the tentacles!! yep he has a big stomach and aint that strong.. im not very fan of big muscle hulk guys hehe, like to break those things.

gonna post a turn around of him in a moment so u guys can see him better!

He's a very interesting take on a frame, like if the Infested "made" a Warframe of their own.

With that in mind, less symmetry would go a long way. Thats a re-occuring thing with Warframe's designs. Especially with enemies.

Perhaps adding some asymmetrical "armor" to parts of him would make him look less naked. And maybe downplay that package he's packin. Right now that's scarier than any gun he might be pointing at me, especially since you said he's supposed to be a preacher...

The feet are a little off too, they don't look like feet. They should spread out around the "toes" to give him a better look of stability.

I really like the musculature of the chest and stomach though.

I like the model, tho if this is a Infested I would suggest the lover pair arms be smaller. And Make the sides irregular. maby add a tentacle arm like the Ancients.

If this was a boss, maby make it really big and massive, like a Behemoth that charges and smashes you.