Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

大型的对战 Large scale battle

shujurensheng

希望你们能够出一个百人战的模式,在平原出了的时候,我就产生了这样的想法,现在对抗游戏对于快节奏的生活的人很吸引,warframe也有对抗小型的对战,可是一直没多少人玩。
有了这个想法后,我一直在想怎么这种模式怎么融入到游戏里面来,下面我就说说我大概的想法。
战甲:战甲都没有技能,而技能则可以在地图资源储藏舱里面获得,还是4个技能(Rhino钢化皮肤,Volt加速,Frost冰雪护罩,Atlas大地构筑,Loki隐身,Nova虫洞等等)都可以被玩家获得,技能获得后,组队玩家可以相互交换。
武器:狙击枪(守望者,绝路,金工火神等等)狙击镜倍数可以用鹰眼mod,霰弹枪(野猪,科林斯,猛虎等等)大弹匣可以用弹鼓mod,消音器mod这些。

载具:单人 Tenno 的K式悬浮板,Grineer的基础飞艇悬浮板轻型艇,。多人 Corpus地面载具线圈滚轮。

物品:团队补给消耗品。{团队能量补给(小型)每次脉冲回复25点能量,总共能回复100点。脉冲间隔7.5秒,共计30秒。团队能量补给(中型)每次脉冲回复50点能量,总共能回复200点。 脉冲间隔5秒,共计20秒。团队能量补给(大型)每次脉冲回复100点能量,总共能回复400点。 脉冲间隔7.5秒,共计30秒。还有弹药,生命补给}。刺激剂这些。

希望能给你们一点帮助

谷歌翻译 Google Translate:

I hope you can come up with a 100-player battle mode. When the plains came out, I had this idea. Now the game is very attractive for people who live a fast-paced life. Warframe also has small battles, but there are not many people. Play. After having this idea, I have been thinking about how this mode can be integrated into the game. Here I will talk about my general idea.

Warframe: Warframe has no skills, and skills can be obtained in the map resource storage compartment, or 4 skills (Rhino steel skin, Volt acceleration, Frost ice shield, Atlas earth construction, Loki stealth, Nova wormhole, etc. ) can be acquired by players. After the skills are acquired, players in the team can exchange with each other.

Weapons: Sniper rifles (Watchmen, Dead Road, Metalwork Vulcan, etc.) sniper scope multiples can be used with Hawkeye mods, shotguns (Wild Boar, Corinth, Tigers, etc.) large magazines can be used with drum mods, silencer mods. Vehicles: Single Tenno's K-Hoverboard, Grineer's Basic Airship Hoverboard Light Boat,. Multiplayer Corpus Ground Vehicle Coil Roller. Items: Team supply consumables. {Team Power Supply (Small) restores 25 energy per pulse, for a total of 100.

The pulse interval is 7.5 seconds for a total of 30 seconds. Team Power Supply (Medium) restores 50 energy per pulse, for a total of 200. The pulses are separated by 5 seconds for a total of 20 seconds. Team Power Supply (Large) restores 100 energy per pulse, for a total of 400. The pulse interval is 7.5 seconds for a total of 30 seconds. And ammo, life supply}. stimulants these. Hope to give you some help

2022/3/30 AM10点39分 , TheMostFrench 说:

谷歌翻译 Google Translate:

I hope you can come up with a 100-player battle mode. When the plains came out, I had this idea. Now the game is very attractive for people who live a fast-paced life. Warframe also has small battles, but there are not many people. Play. After having this idea, I have been thinking about how this mode can be integrated into the game. Here I will talk about my general idea.

Warframe: Warframe has no skills, and skills can be obtained in the map resource storage compartment, or 4 skills (Rhino steel skin, Volt acceleration, Frost ice shield, Atlas earth construction, Loki stealth, Nova wormhole, etc. ) can be acquired by players. After the skills are acquired, players in the team can exchange with each other.

Weapons: Sniper rifles (Watchmen, Dead Road, Metalwork Vulcan, etc.) sniper scope multiples can be used with Hawkeye mods, shotguns (Wild Boar, Corinth, Tigers, etc.) large magazines can be used with drum mods, silencer mods. Vehicles: Single Tenno's K-Hoverboard, Grineer's Basic Airship Hoverboard Light Boat,. Multiplayer Corpus Ground Vehicle Coil Roller. Items: Team supply consumables. {Team Power Supply (Small) restores 25 energy per pulse, for a total of 100.

The pulse interval is 7.5 seconds for a total of 30 seconds. Team Power Supply (Medium) restores 50 energy per pulse, for a total of 200. The pulses are separated by 5 seconds for a total of 20 seconds. Team Power Supply (Large) restores 100 energy per pulse, for a total of 400. The pulse interval is 7.5 seconds for a total of 30 seconds. And ammo, life supply}. stimulants these. Hope to give you some help

Great idea, but unfortunately the DE servers can't handle that much,Unless a large number of BOTs are added to supplement the number of participants, but that would also make the competition uninteresting.

Archived