Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fanfiction: Corpus Elite Fireteam

FelineRevolution

Hi

I hope I am not breaking any rules by posting this. Recently I have started a project writing about an elite Corpus fireteam and their adventures both during and before The New War. So while there are no spoilers here there are spoilers on my subreddit. I did create a subreddit to post their missions. The world of the Origin System during the New War is full of so many ideas. This entire project started as a joke, which you might notice in the names below. I thought it would be funny if Veko, Teko and Teso, turned out to be interesting characters in their own right. If possible, even more interesting than the Corpus who was mistaken for them [Veso-R]

I did create a subreddit dedicated to them. Originally I was posting these stories on my community tab on my YouTube channel. I hope it is okay for me to post this
https://www.reddit.com/r/WarframeCorpusATeam/

Or should I just post the stories I am writing here?

A basic summary of the characters is:

Commander Teko-S
Leader of the group and first officer of the Bek Co. Pillar ship Frohd Bek's Glory.

Lt. Commander Khiy
Second in command. Intelligence officer and demolitions expert. A former VentKid who joined the Corpus. He has crazy connections. Rumor is he even trades with Darvo. He also has a reputation for lying and once had half the ship convinced he was the son of Alad V

Lt. Yevki
Melee focused combatant and trained medic. He was former Solaris who worked off his debt and then chose to join the Corpus. A hard ass who will refuse to give you painkillers if you refuse to obey his medical orders

Corpus Tech Second Class Teso-Q
Teso is NOT a Tech. Teso is a sniper. He started as a tech but after a dare it was discovered he has a natural talent for sniping and weapons in general. He loves weapons and it is not unusual to see him running around with a set of Grakatas he traded a Grineer for a Supra

Corpus Tech First Class Veko
Born in Cetus. He is the team's tech officer [aka he does Veso-R's job]

Ensign Nevko
The crew's pilot. He was born in a colony that was wiped out by the Grineer when he was extremely young. He was then adopted and raised by a Corpus family.

Thank you

Archived