Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2 Hour Survival: Stress Dat Hosting

Trainer772

She is not Dev, She's community manager and it's her work to look good from our perspective. There is chance that she really enjoy playing this game, but chance is extremely low.

Please do share how you know that the chances are extremely low. Enlighten us.

Why not use Rhino Roar= 100% more damage to weapons? 

I would assume Rhino,Nova,Nekros,vauban be best combo no?

As they've said, weapons become useless eventually. Your weapon won't do much to a lvl 700 guy. I believe most of the damage comes from nyx causing them to fight themselves.

• 2 weeks later...

I am finding that the game has a problem with memory, especially when you go deep in defense / survival missions with lots of loot, but also vortex.  When you first start the game, it seems to require about 650 K.  But it climbs to 1,000 - 1,200 K after some of these missions and that's when the frame rates plummet regardless of the quality / size of available memory, as well as the overall power of your PC.  I have a very powerful, water cooled rig running at 5.1 GHz and I still have issues with this game after long missions.

I would love to go 2+ hours deep, I've solo'd 50 minutes with my vauban and I could have gone further but the frame rate started becoming an issue.  It also wasn't the first mission I ran after reloading the game, so the memory probably was at 8-900 K at start of the mission.

I generally play solo because most players don't have the strength in internet / PC I have and I often have to quit early for their sake so they don't crash.  I'm wondering if the Nyx would allow me to go even further.  Without a healer, I would have to have equilibrium.