Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gif Thread

Hexosaurus

2 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Well Mina Tepes is also a vampire and a pure blood descended of Vlad the Impaler, but look at herassumptions.jpg

I'll admit that too. Mina (as the same level with Seras ) is a great Character. But in some Anime, Vampire are the same as Old Gods... It can be a success, or a very bad thing.

giphy.gif

Just now, AlphaPHENIX said:

May I remind you, Moka doesn't need guns to do her dirty work.High Jump Kick The rule of a sniper ''One shot, one kill.'' only with her its a kick. 

But does she have thoses wonderful servants ?

200.gif

6 minutes ago, Vraen said:

But does she have thoses wonderful servants ?

200.gif

You mean the ones she doesn't need? Sure I guess you could say Tskune was her servent before all the stuff that I wont mention because they are spoilers happened, but after that and before I would call them partners. In other words, an ally greater then a servent.

Edit:rosario___vampire__moka_and_tsukune__tru

Sadly the anime never even comes close to this moment.4f2e4a602bf16us_415065788.gif

Edited by AlphaPHENIX
ah well I will kind of spoil it any way

20 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

You mean the ones she doesn't need? Sure I guess you could say Tskune was her servent before all the stuff that I wont mention because they are spoilers happened, but after that and before I would call them partners. In other words, an ally greater then a servent.

Edit:rosario___vampire__moka_and_tsukune__tru

Sadly the anime never even comes close to this moment.4f2e4a602bf16us_415065788.gif

The Ally can be greater in most case, I'll admit that. That's why Seras is with Alucard too. But the Servants can be really useful sometime ! 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Sure...sometimes. But I rather think of them as familyf6mxrvr.jpg

I know I'm not gonna be popular but... I can't handle DxD. Tried many time, but too much Fan-service and other. :/

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, Arcane_Intelligence said:

Last 3 posts by you doesn´t have a gif...

giphy.gif

4 now oh wait 5 this one doesnt have a gif either :)

Who knows maybe I will taste good. Only one way to find out...ya I will probably taste awful.

Edited by AlphaPHENIX
on the other hand...nah changed my mind