Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Split Zariman bounty and down farm node, please

(XBOX)Eye0fTyphoon

Almost everybody in bounty farms hidden downs instead of proceeding bounty mission in public game.  

If down were drop item, this would not happen. But most tennos split and searching hidden item or move back for it or not defend mobile defense. 

If DE intends this distraction, this is very bad idea.

22 minutes ago, (XBOX)Eye0fTyphoon said:

Almost everybody in bounty farms hidden downs instead of proceeding bounty mission in public game.  

If down were drop item, this would not happen. But most tennos split and searching hidden item or move back for it or not defend mobile defense. 

If DE intends this distraction, this is very bad idea.

Well, the bounty itself has basically no reward at all and might take 40 minutes or more, depending on the objectives. Searching for those 500 rep emblems is all the reward you most likely get for that time, so the players behaviour is understandable.

26 minutes ago, Traumtulpe said:

Well, the bounty itself has basically no reward at all and might take 40 minutes or more, depending on the objectives. Searching for those 500 rep emblems is all the reward you most likely get for that time, so the players behaviour is understandable.

What no reward? The complete reward of bouties are one of the parts or blueprints of New Warframe and new weapons. 

And 40 minutes? What game are you playing?

2 minutes ago, (XBOX)Eye0fTyphoon said:

And 40 minutes? What game are you playing?

There are several pretty long ones, the one that stood out to me was "collect 15 supply drops".

4 minutes ago, (XBOX)Eye0fTyphoon said:

What no reward? The complete reward of bouties are one of the parts or blueprints of New Warframe and new weapons.

When a bounty takes 40 minutes to complete and has a 5% chance to reward the Warframes blueprint (and a 30% chance to reward a handfull of worthless crap dropped 10x as much from enemies in the same mission), I take this as a clue to log off and check back in 2 months, when DE (as usual) improved rewards by tenfold. They always make the rewards crap at the start, they even admitted it being on purpose.

1 hour ago, Traumtulpe said:

There are several pretty long ones, the one that stood out to me was "collect 15 supply drops".

When a bounty takes 40 minutes to complete and has a 5% chance to reward the Warframes blueprint (and a 30% chance to reward a handfull of worthless crap dropped 10x as much from enemies in the same mission), I take this as a clue to log off and check back in 2 months, when DE (as usual) improved rewards by tenfold. They always make the rewards crap at the start, they even admitted it being on purpose.

Exterminate takes 10min when everybody in public does not split individually and does go to exit without more farming and the angel statue does not hide at bad place fortunately, and mobile defense is impossible to complete because three men don't care defense and even the key man move to down sign during defense.

And I've never played Amageddon and Flood yet because people in my country are posting that both are painful S#&$ of this endless grinding F ing bullS#&$.

So I recommend you to do bounty when it's Exterminate.

Now 2\3 of bounty missions are baseline toxic, some one want to search wings for 20 min while other waiting afk at exit because they don't care about wings. As DE said is to make us feel important, oh and all fixed bugs with doors, loading, host changing, etc are back again.

4 hours ago, (XBOX)Eye0fTyphoon said:

Exterminate takes 10min when everybody in public does not split individually and does go to exit without more farming and the angel statue does not hide at bad place fortunately, and mobile defense is impossible to complete because three men don't care defense and even the key man move to down sign during defense.

And I've never played Amageddon and Flood yet because people in my country are posting that both are painful S#&$ of this endless grinding F ing bullS#&$.

So I recommend you to do bounty when it's Exterminate.

Pretty much, it is a pain. But you cant just rely on exterminate to get where u need to be in the grand scheme of things. @Traumtulpe Is correct, there are missions that can last forever and not even due to the players, but because you have to wait on the game,  regardless if its waiting on enemies, or mechanics in game to happen. And the drops are not on the great side of RNG atm. 

Especially with Downs infesting everything and blocking out the other plumes. Vanes and crest are hard to come by in comparison, crest especially. But mobile defense shouldn't be a problem with the right group. Nothing they have released has been a major challenge, border on agitating due to some of the mechanics.(mainly the mode were you gather the orbs) The levels of enemies are great, loved the higher level enemies, has been something needed for a long time for late game players. 

Archived