Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10.8.0 + Session Unavailable Means I Can't Join Any Pugs

0Pinger

I'm also having this problem a lot. The way that I can tell if it's going to happen is that, while the mission lobby is fading in, my screen will freeze twice in a row for about 0.3 seconds each time. If that happens, I cannot press escape or click 'back' to leave the mission. If I click the 'online' button to change the setting, it will permanently display the online/private/etc. menu (and keep the screen permanently dark if I do it at the wrong time) and I must alt-f4 or kill Warframe from Task Manager to be able to start another mission. Strangely, I can still access my arsenal/foundry/etc. while this is happening, and the screen will stop being dark while I am in those menus.

However, if I instead wait for the 'online' button to change to 'play now,' then click it, I will hear the countdown beeping sound, but the countdown will not display. The screen will fade to black like normal, but a second later it will fade out of black into the mission lobby screen.

The only solution I've found to this problem is to restart my game. If anyone else finds a workaround, please let me know.

I'm having a problem with this too.

Typically, I just upgraded to Windows 7 at last, and Warframe is running way smoother than on XP...

...but it seems like a 50/50 chance that I'll get "session unavailable" when searching for pugs.

And the most infuriating thing is the way it handles this error; the fact that it doesn't just default to the "play now" button, it makes you sit there waiting... then dumps you to the map screen. Meaning that if you got the error, you *cannot start* your own pug session.

This keeps happening to me. Generally its not a constant thing that forces me to relog, but just now it made me miss an alert cus there were minutes left on it, and it kept dumping me out saying session unavailable. I second MXXVI's frustration in that it should give you the option to start your own group instead of dumping you to the planetary map.

Before anyone asks, the proper port range is forwarded, i never get strict NAT errors and I am the only one of my friends that seems to not have issues seeing everyone online at the same time whereas they cant see each other sometimes. This appears to be a widespread client issue.

Edited by Mortiseraphim