The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Railjack Mods (FIXED)

There’s a strange bug that’s stopping me from modding/adding mods to my Railjack plexus everytime i add something like My Turret Velocity it removes it when I leave the modding plexus screen and/or I change my A B or C plexus load-out’s pls Fix DE 👀 or maybe this is a bug cus Scarlet spear is coming back maybe hmmmm

Happening to me as well. For some reason Hyperstrike (turret dmg mod) was unequipped from all my configs and I cannot reapply it, having the same exact issues you listed.

Makes higher tier missions annoying as I’m relying on Railjack super for kills. Hopes this gets patched soon. 

• 2 weeks later...

Reposting my info here as well (not sure which thread DE will see since there are multiple/duplicates):

Can confirm - no matter what mod is installed, it is immediately removed once you leave the modification menu (even while just switching tabs/loadouts).  It's in the "Integrated" modding section for the Railjack;

The mod slot in question is the 6th mod slot left-to-right (2nd slot in 2nd row).  At least for me that is the case.  All other mod slots are working as intended, and retaining their equipped mods upon leaving the mod menu.

This bug is occurring for all loadouts as well (I have a mod loadout for piloting, and a second loadout for engineering).  Both loadout tabs... same bug.

Archived