Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Armageddon wait times

Weeshy_Dude

Currently in Void Armageddon there is a very long delay between when objective A or B activates and when the enemies actually show up so that you can finish the wave.

I can only assume this is to ensure that people aren't caught off guard between waves switching to the next objective, however this leads to long wait times if you quickly move to the next area. 

I would like to propose instead a 30 second timer after a wave is completed that either starts the wave at the completion of the countdown, or auto completes upon someone reaching the new area and allowing less down time between waves.

Or maybe the wait times won't be that taxing if the reward rotation is changed to ABC instead of the current AABC. Each rotation is about the length of a mobile defense, added with the time it takes to take down a void angel, scaling with level. The running time is currently on par with Corpus Ship Defense missions, which by far are the longest and most tedious mission types i've experienced just to get to rotation C rewards.

Something to interact with to trigger the wave maybe.

But aside from that, the rotations do suck and don't give any reason to go further than 4 because you don't get new plumes on the map and it gets harder, restarting is much more rewarding and safer.

If it were like Disruption instead, where it's C rotation forever, it would be a risk-reward deal as you go more and more... also maybe if you defend without losing any structure it skips to next rotation? Again similar to disruption for how many conduits you defend.

Heck, maybe even allow the interact-to-start-wave thing on both A and B at the same time, so a solo player can start them individually and a squad can start BOTH at the same time... or a solo player can start both and lose one of them if they're fine with that to not get a rotation skip =)

Archived